TOUCHING THE AIR by Oladayo
Walking down the street on a cold night Struggling with thoughts with last might The cloud heavy with threatening rain If it rains then it'll add to the pain Fear of brothers from elusive world Who might think now is the time to strike Oh! Am so lonely in this world Except for the sound of thunder strike Can this get any better? Cos have tried but no reply to the letter All hope seems gone and lost But making it I see as a must Gentle movement of the air And the rushing sound of river All reminds me that there is hope And when it comes, must I be in a hole? My spirit is broken, my heart is shattered And what I know not is that Not all smiling face has a beautiful heart But each time I hug myself in my hope And the air whispers that I can cope Not minding the fear or despair All I could feel is that i am TOUCHING THE AIR.
Comments
Post a Comment